How to Use Clownfish on Discord: Are you a person who uses Discord daily, but you are not happy with the voice that your computer gives?
Then why don’t you try using an external tool to change the voice of Discord?
Or do you want to prank your friends by changing your voice to a female or male?
Or do you want to have a different voice from the standard one with the Discord application?
Following this article, I will show you how to use the Clownfish Voice Changer for the Discord step by step.
- Clownfish Voice Changer Not Working Windows 7?
- Is Clownfish Voice Changer safe?
- How To Use Clownfish Voice Changer
- Clownfish Voice Changer not Working?
What is a Clownfish Voice Changer for Discord?
Clownfish Voice Changer is a Voice Modifier software that can change your voice to male, female, old, or young for free. It is an application that changes the voice by using real-time audio spectrum processing.
The best part is the software is free, and it is available for Windows.
However, I will show you how to use it on Windows 10 because that’s the operating system.
It can change your voice to:
- Helium pitch
- Female pitch
- Baby pitch
- Fast Mutation
- Slow Mutation
- Custom pitch
- Male pitch
Before you start using the Clownfish Voice Changer on Discord, you have to ensure that your microphone is connected and working correctly.
Now, download the Clownfish Voice Changer from the link given below and install it.
How to Use Clownfish on Discord
It is one of the best voice changer software that you can use to change your voice on Discord. To download, You have to follow these steps:
- Download the installation file from the link given below.
- After downloading the ClownFish Application Full setup Package, Click On The downloaded Exe file.
- Click on the Next Button
- Select all the components that you want to install and click on Next
- Select the destination folder where you want to install the software (stay default)
- Click on the Next button.
- Click On The Install Button
- Now A Pop up will open. Type Y and press Enter
- Wait for some time till the process get completed.
- Click o the next button
- Finally, press the finish button.
How to Use Clownfish Voice Changer for the discord?
Clownfish is a free app that we can use on our computers. It has many features, including the Voice Changer. This app works on many different websites, like Skype or Discord.
This article will teach you how to use it on Discord and how to prank your friends.
Let’s get started!
- To begin, you must open the Discord app on your Windows machine. The Discord program may be accessed from the Start Menu or Desktop shortcut symbol.
- Open the Clownfish Voice Changer program.
- After opening the Clownfish Voice Changer, you don’t see a pop-up sound or any icon on the taskbar. To launch the Clownfish Voice Changer, right-click on the desktop icon from the menu list, select it.
- You can change your voice’s sound on the computer screen. You can use any of the voices on Discord. If you want, you can change how high or low it sounds on this bar.
- Now, open the Discord app and start a voice chat in Discord.
- In this way, you can change your voice on Discord.
Why use the clownfish voice changer for the discord?
The best voice changer is the Clownfish Voice Changer. It changes your voice as you want to change it, and it doesn’t cost a thing. The best part is it supports text-to-speech (TTS) voices. It means you can generate speech from text.
You can use this voice changer with Skype, Discord, etc. There are many online sites where the Clownfish Voice Changer App is becoming very popular among users.
It was a complete tutorial on How to use Clownfish Voice Changer App for the Discord. If you know any other voice changers that can be used with Discord, I would love to hear about them in the comments below.
I hope this article helped you in some way. If it did, please share the article with your friends who might need this information.
2 thoughts on “How to Use Clownfish on Discord”
That is very fascinating, You are an overly skilled blogger.
I have joined your feed and stay up for in the hunt for more of your great post.
Additionally, I’ve shared your site in my social networks