You want to know How To Use Clownfish Voice Changer then must read this blog, I am sharing the best Guide on how you use Clownfish Voice Changer.
Voice changers are a fantastic way to have fun with your kids, prank your friends, or fool around.
The Clownfish Voice Changer is one of the most popular voice changers for Windows on the market today.
How does it work?
How do you use it?
Let’s take a closer look at this app and see how it can be used for all sorts of exciting things.
- Clownfish Voice Changer not Working
- Clownfidh Voice Changer Download
- Is Clownfish Voice Changer safe?
- Clownfish Voice Changer Not Working Windows 7?
- How to Use Clownfish on Discord
What Is Clownfish Voice Changer?
Clownfish Voice Changer is voice-changing software that can change your voice to various voices.
The user interface for this software is straightforward to use, so even if you have never used one of these before, you should be able to figure it out in a short amount of time.
The app will recognize what words are being said and change the voice accordingly so that when the user is done speaking, they can hear their own modified voice through the speakers on their device.
How To Use Clownfish Voice Changer?
Before using the software, you have to install it. For that, download the Clownfish Voice Changer from our link.
It is easy to download Clownfish. You can download it here. Clownfish works on both 32-bit and 64-bit versions of Windows. When you are downloading, choose the one that is right for your computer. If you don’t know which version of Windows you have, head to “Settings.” Go to “About.” Find System Type. There you will find your OS is 32-bit or 64bit.
You have to follow the below steps to use the Clownfish Voice Changer software on your computer.
- To begin using Clownfish across different applications such as Skype, Discord, TeamSpeak, and even Telegram, right-click on the clownfish icon on the taskbar and select “Setup.”
- The voice changer feature does have to be installed individually, even though Clownfish is “installed” on your system. If you don’t have a microphone connected to your device, you can’t use the VoiceChange feature. Click on “Install” next to the Microphone.
- Click on the install button near the Microphone
- You need to change your Microphone to the default device.
- Click on the “Recording” tab when you are in “Sounds”. As your primary audio device, you should see a list of your available devices. Right-click on your mic and choose to set it as the default device.
- Right-click on the Clownfish icon in the system tray and click “hear microphone.” That’s where you’ll hear your voice change. To change, right-click again and select “Set voice changer.”
- There are many ways to change your voice. Clownfish has many different effects and options for changing your voice. If you want, you can make a completely different sound with it.
- Go to Discord’s Voice and Video settings and select the “Default” input device. Then you will be able to use your microphone in Discord voice chats.
How To Turn Off Clownfish Voice Changer?
No need to be embarrassed about your voice! When you turn off Clownfish, it will stop changing how people hear and understand what you’re saying.
A little push of a button can make all that unnecessary noise go away for good-click on the system tray icon, then choose “Turn Off” when ready.
I hope you enjoy the article How to Use Clownfish Voice Changer. If you have any confusion, feel free to comment below! I would be happy to help you understand this better.